Northern Towing Services offer a collection and delivery service using modern transporter trailers. Our trailers are able to accommodate the very smallest of items all the way up to a gross weight of 2800kg.
Our services range include:
* dealer collections
* delivery to and from customers
* boat manufacturer collections
* collection and delivery for owners’ clubs
* collection and delivery of cherished possessions; antique boats, display items
* exhibition trailer towing service (weight restrictions may apply)
* collection of your boat from either your home or storage location and safe delivery of it to your holiday or other destination
Northern Towing Services can collect and deliver any trailer to any location in the UK. Please contact us for a quotation.
We currently do not operate a car transportation service
Northern Towing Services specialises in the transportation of touring caravans and trailers.
We are based in the North of England, conveniently adjacent to the M1, M62, A1 transport hubs, and offer a reliable and comprehensive service that is competitively priced. We offer a comprehensive nationwide collection and delivery towing service.
Allow us to take the strain out of your holiday by collecting your caravan or boat from either your home or storage location and safely delivering it to your holiday destination, anywhere in the UK
No distance is too far or too near, with the complete towing service as a One-Stop-Shop€¯ for all your caravan towing and movement needs
Additionally, we offer a collection and delivery service to your seasonal pitch, or for the siting of your touring caravan or mooring of your boat following purchase. This includes site-to-site caravan towing service mid-season
We are also offer a collection and delivery service to a dealer of your choice when your caravan or boat is due its annual service. If you've bought or sold a caravan or trailer on-line, let Northern Towing Services collect or deliver it for you.
Our vehicles and trailers are fully maintained and inspected, as we consider this is essential for safe towing. We check them regularly to ensure they are in a safe and roadworthy condition.
* our car's essentials, such as water, oil, brake fluid and battery.
* all tyres carefully, including pressures
* our tow vehicle and trailer's wheel nuts have been tightened to the manufacturer's specifications. We also check them every 1,000 kms with a major service at three month intervals.
* a full examination of our trailer's wheel-bearings, suspension and brakes
* the coupling socket and ball match in size.
* the coupling is correctly and securely fastened and that they remain secure during the trip.
* the safety chains are correctly connected.
* light connections are secure and that the lights are working.
During the trip we regularly check:
* the couplings and chains are still securely fastened.
* the brakes and wheel bearings are not overheating.
* light connections are still secure and that the lights are working.
* tyres are still sufficiently inflated.
* the load is still secure.